Vintage mid century Ladderax armchair metal leather Staples Heals 1960s Prop TV
Mid 20th century Staples Ladderax chair with arms, white metal frame with light brown slung leather hide seat and Teak armrests. A vintage mid century Ladderax carver chair d. Esigned by Robert Heals in 1960 and manufactured in Britain by Staples. This chair is in white enamelled metal with stylish details including curved steel rods forming the ladderback rails and tapered steel legs. Frames are in original condition, the paint finish showing wear consistent with age and use.
The seats are thick leather hides slung onto the frames with leather laces. The leather hide seat has marks dings and scuffs commensurate for age and use. The armrests are in solid Teak. Measurements Width 56cm x depth 54cm x height 82 cm x Height of seat 33cm.C ollection couriers from CR3 near JCT 6 M25. Please make arrangement to pay and collect within 14 days. Ther vintage, mid century, modern and post modern furniture is listed in my other items. Collection details: Please note continue until you see the red post box on the right, it is the white house next door with wooden gates and a porch. The item "Vintage mid century Ladderax armchair metal leather Staples Heals 1960s Prop TV" is in sale since Friday, October 19, 2018. This item is in the category "Antiques\Antique Furniture\Chairs\20th Century". The seller is "dt_teacher" and is located in Caterham. This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.
- Brand: Ladderax Staples Heals
- Type: chair armchair carver office chair study chair
- Style: vintage retro industrial shabby chic mid century
- Material: metal steel leather hide
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Robert Heale Robin Day Ernest Race: Cox Pel Bauhaus Eames
- Featured Refinements: Mid Century Armchair
- art modern Danish Modern English modern: Industrial cafe pub
- Props film TV Photoshoot Theatre Adverts: Sixties 1960s seventies 1970s